Monday, February 22, 2016

Lyman Lures


© By Othmar Vohringer

About a year ago a fishing buddy of mine introduced me to Lyman Lures. Until then I was not aware of this company and the lures they produce, despite the fact that they are just one city over from where I live. For me the introduction to Lyman lures has made a huge difference in that this is now one of my favourite lures to use, simply because they work so well on many fish species and for many different applications.

The Lyman lure is basically a wooden plug that comes in many sizes and colours. The lure can be used for trolling and casting techniques and works also well as a top water lure. Lyman lures are widely used on lake trout, rainbow trout, salmon, steelhead and bass, but also for musky and pike fishing. Now that is what I call a versatile lure.

The Lyman lure is all made in Canada and is now sold all over North America and Europe. For me the Lyman lure has become an essential part of my tackle box that I would not want to miss.

In the video below you can learn more about the Lyman lure company and see the lure in action.To see the large assortment of Lyman lures and colours available visit their website.



No comments: